The iTEC Council is an active network of infrastructure technology executives from enterprise size organizations that meet for formal and informal connection, sharing, and collaboration on topics that are mutually beneficial.
Membership includes the technology executives focused primarily on the technology infrastructure and university department heads focused on research in the infrastructure area. This facilitated group meets six times a year. ITMA members receive a discounted rate when they join iTEC.
• Top Technology Infrastructure leaders
• Organizations with a minimum of $1 billion in revenue
• $1500 for base services/$1000 for ITMA Member Companies
• The agenda is driven by the members
• Facilitated by the ITMA
• Location – ITMA and/or member locations
For additional information on iTEC contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Executive Technology Council includes technology executives and university department heads focused primarily on Application Development and Management.
IT Procurement Roundtable Membership
For additional information contact email@example.com.